The terms and conditions laid out below are the basis of the contract between Primal Flow Training and yourself. Please read them carefully as a contract is a legally binding agreement.
1) Applications for courses must be made on this official enrolment form or via our official website (www.primalflow.com).
2) The completed enrolment form contracts you to attend and pay for the course(s) as detailed in the application.
3) This application will only be accepted with the full course fee. 10% of the full course fee, is non-refundable plus any special course related materials/tutor time, such as registration.
4) The full course fee is payable at the time of booking. If you cancel or transfer within 28 days, the deposit, or 10% of the full course fee, is non-refundable and you will be liable to an administration fee of £40. Beyond this period, no transfers or cancellations will be permitted.
5) The balance of course fees is due no later than 30 days before the course start date. The only exception to this is where payment will be from approved third party funding, for example Military Resettlement or ELCAS. Any fees not paid may result in certification not being submitted.
6) We understand that occasionally, due to unforeseen circumstances, applicants may have to alter their arrangements. In these cases every effort will be made to accommodate the change although there may be delays in enrolling students onto alternative courses. A letter of cancellation, together with an alternative booking (on our enrolment form), must be received at our Head Office no later than 28 days before the start date of the original course. In such circumstances any fees paid, will be transferred to the alternative course. In the case of cancellations not accompanied by an alternative booking, a refund of fees paid, less 10%, will only be made if the cancellation is received at our Head Office no later than 28 days before the start of the course. N.B. No refund will be given for changes or cancellations made with less than 28 days notice.
7) It may be necessary from time to time to change/cancel course dates, content, venues and prices from those published. Whilst we will make every effort to transfer your booking, together with any payment made, to the next available course at your preferred venue, it should be noted that we will not be held liable for any costs/losses incurred as a result of any such changes.
8) Primal Flow Training reserves the right to remove from any course, students that fail to comply with its standard practices and procedures. Primal Flow Training also reserves the right to refuse enrolments, or suggest alternative arrangements, if it believes it will not be in the best interest of the company, other participants or the individual concerned to attend a Primal Flow training course.
9) Any changes to a confirmed face-to-face course booking (including change of dates, alterations and cancellations) will be liable to an administration fee of £40.00. Where a refund of fees is due, the administration fee will be deducted from the amount refunded.
10) Applications require pre-requisite qualifications for the submission of REPs points. Pre-requisites are subject to inspection and prior qualification certification must be made available upon request.
11) Primal Flow Instructors are soley responsible for the training they deliver and the wellfare and safety of their clients. They must be covered by at least £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance. Whilst Primal Flow Training provide guidelines on exercise prescription, the instructor is ultimately responsible for making sure any physical activity is appropriate for his/her clients.
12) Primal Flow Training is an independant partnership powered by Creating Chaos.